- Taqwa, meaning belief in and to Almighty God.
- Ing Ngarsa Sung Tulada, which means setting good examples to subordinates.
- Ing Madya Mangun Karsa, which is to promote courage actively amongest subordinates.
- Tut Wuri Handayani, meaning to influence and induce subordinates from behin.
- Waspada Purba Wisesa, which is to be alert and able to correct subordinates.
- Ambeg Parama Artha, which is the ability to correctly set priorities.
- Prasaja, meaning simplicity in all actions.
- Satya, which means reciprocal loyalty, from superiors, as well as laterally.
- Gemi Nastiti, which is simplicity and the ability to limit used and expenditure to those considered most necessary.